Skip to main content

Updates....

Salam everyone....Masih belum terlewat untuk wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha kepada semua sanak saudara & sahabat handai di mana jua anda berada....We celebrated Eid Adha yesterday (Malaysia) and my family went back to Kampung Sungai Kechil, Nibong Tebal (my dad's side) to celebrate it. We performed the prayer at Kampung Sungai Kechil's masjid & then ada ibadah korban & akikah diadakan at my tok's house. This year, 5 ekor lembu & 3 ekor kambing dikorbankan. Alhamdulillah, I managed to korban satu bahagian. Insya-Allah, next year will be my hubby's turn....

I've planned to go back to my in-law's house this coming weekend but the plan have to be postponed to some other suitable time in the future. Semua aktiviti luar terpaksa dihadkan buat sementara waktu, termasuklah window shopping & tengok wayang. However, I managed to watch Antoo Fighters (forgive me for the spelling error, if any) last Friday. That was the last movie (my hubby said). Sampai bila tak tau la....Takde harapan nak tengok Transporter 3, huhuhu....

I went to International Conference on Entrepreneurship & Small Business Doctoral Research (InCED 2008), organized by UiTM & Entrepreneurship Research & Support Centre (ERSC). The conference was held on 2 & 3 December 2008 at Quality Hotel, Shah Alam. I presented a paper there, my literature review on the entrepreneurs' business model. The feedback was not so good for me because the reviewers said my paper has no direction. I thought that it is okay to send a literature, the general one because I haven't decided on which direction I will focus later on & hope that someone expert at the conference will give an opinion etc. However, it was a good experience since this was the first conference I attended in Malaysia (of course yang kat OZ lagi best, mana ada nak hentam-hentam orang, semuanya berhemah)....

I guess that's enough for today's updates.... Banyak lagi cerita tapi banyak lagi kerja nak kena buat.... So, got to go.... Tada....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Fida & Aishah....

I really hope that Fida & Aishah will read this entry - especially dedicated to them. I do not prefer sending wishes through facebook or friendster (although I always use the medium) because sometimes it hangs in the middle of posting something etc .The internet connection in Malaysia is not so good, and sometimes facebook and friendster cramps with lots of users (I assumed la since payah nak bukak).... To Fida & Aishah - Happy Birthday Sweet - 28. May Allah Bless you always, may all your wishes will come true. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Fida & Aishah, Happy birthday to you....

2016

Setelah sekian lama bersawang .... Harapannya agar tahun 2016 blog ini akan kembali terisi walaupun tidak kerap. Biasalah, medan untuk meluahkan perasaan....Baru perasan, tahun 2015 bermula dan berakhir tanpa sebarang penulisan, huhuhu.... Semoga tahun ini blog ini "hidup" sebagai kenangan buat pemiliknya & mereka yang membaca....

We've been trying....

We've been trying for the past 3 and half years to have a kid. We've gone through several treatments, myself also undergone a minor surgery called 'laparoscopic surgery'. Alhamdulillah, for the first time in my life the UPT shows a positive sign and it was on the very early morning of the 5th of December 2008. My hubby was very happy at that time. We went to a clinic to confirm the pregnancy (scan) and yes, I'm pregnant. The follow-up appointment with specialist was scheduled on the 17th of December 2008. At that time, the baby was fine & it was already 6 weeks. The doctor asked me to come & scan the baby again on the following week, because he needs to check & confirm on my baby heart beat. And 24th of December 2008 was a nightmare for us. The baby heart beat cannot be detected and the doctor felt that this is abnormal. I've been given two options at that time: to do D&C - abort the baby or another two weeks time to rescan & see how's it...