Skip to main content

What to expect here?

Well, there will be no regular updates for my blog....Very busy, especially when the data collection process takes place recently. Pressure, tension, semua ada....I'll be very happy if everyone will give full cooperation but believe me, it is very hard to deal with human being (nak buat macam mana, kena juga deal dengan human since human sajer la yang boleh provide info & data yang diperlukan)....

To all owners/managers of Malaysian manufacturing SMEs, dengarlah luahan hatiku ini:

I'm not a tax officer or custom officer or immigration officer....I'm just a student that really needs your cooperation to fill-up my survey questionnaire. Your response will remain anonymous and confidential – it will be strictly use for academic purpose only. The survey is an important part of my dissertation research. Without a proper response to this survey, I will not be able to progress in my studies. I would really appreciate your help.


Comments

puteri said…
keep it up babe! don't give up!

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Fida & Aishah....

I really hope that Fida & Aishah will read this entry - especially dedicated to them. I do not prefer sending wishes through facebook or friendster (although I always use the medium) because sometimes it hangs in the middle of posting something etc .The internet connection in Malaysia is not so good, and sometimes facebook and friendster cramps with lots of users (I assumed la since payah nak bukak).... To Fida & Aishah - Happy Birthday Sweet - 28. May Allah Bless you always, may all your wishes will come true. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Fida & Aishah, Happy birthday to you....

2016

Setelah sekian lama bersawang .... Harapannya agar tahun 2016 blog ini akan kembali terisi walaupun tidak kerap. Biasalah, medan untuk meluahkan perasaan....Baru perasan, tahun 2015 bermula dan berakhir tanpa sebarang penulisan, huhuhu.... Semoga tahun ini blog ini "hidup" sebagai kenangan buat pemiliknya & mereka yang membaca....

We've been trying....

We've been trying for the past 3 and half years to have a kid. We've gone through several treatments, myself also undergone a minor surgery called 'laparoscopic surgery'. Alhamdulillah, for the first time in my life the UPT shows a positive sign and it was on the very early morning of the 5th of December 2008. My hubby was very happy at that time. We went to a clinic to confirm the pregnancy (scan) and yes, I'm pregnant. The follow-up appointment with specialist was scheduled on the 17th of December 2008. At that time, the baby was fine & it was already 6 weeks. The doctor asked me to come & scan the baby again on the following week, because he needs to check & confirm on my baby heart beat. And 24th of December 2008 was a nightmare for us. The baby heart beat cannot be detected and the doctor felt that this is abnormal. I've been given two options at that time: to do D&C - abort the baby or another two weeks time to rescan & see how's it...