Skip to main content

Sepi....

Almost two months without any entry, I'm very sorry....I don't know why - I have no interest to update my own blog, maybe because of Ramadhan & Syawal, I'm not very sure the main reason for this....However, it's not too late to wish Eid Mubarak & Maaf Zahir Batin to all.

August updates - well I tried several times to have a proper entry for it but I failed to do that again and again....There were so many events on August 2008....My younger bro's wedding, my younger sis's convocation, our vacation to Genting Highlands - just to name few....Photos? Well, it is better to view our fotopages and flickr.

September 2008 - it was Ramadhan - a month of fasting. I took this opportunity to recite Quran and perform "solat terawih". It was a beautiful month, and I pray that I'll have the chance of meeting the next Ramadhan, insya-Allah.

October 2008 - it's Syawal - Eid Mubarak everyone. We decided to celebrate the first "Hari Raya" at my parents' house in Kulim before we started our journey to Serendah (my in-laws' house). After performing "solat Aidilfitri", we went to my grandma's house (dad's side) at Kg. Sungai Kechil, Nibong Tebal (the place where I was born 27 years ago). We arrived safely at Serendah around 4 pm - still considered as the first day of "hari raya" right? The funny part was we managed to watch 2 movies during this "raya" celebration. We watched "Eagle Eye" on the third day of raya and "Senario: Episod 1" on the fifth day. Frankly speaking, we really enjoyed watching "Eagle Eye" but the other movie - mmmmm, "kureng" sikit la....

Ok, that's all for today's entry - as a warm-up or come back after "menyepi" for several weeks. I'll try to update this blog regularly - insya-Allah. Till we meet again....

P/s: Kenapa tajuk entry nie "Sepi"? Well, sebab blog nie dah sepi for a couple of weeks and "Sepi" is my favourite movie now....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Fida & Aishah....

I really hope that Fida & Aishah will read this entry - especially dedicated to them. I do not prefer sending wishes through facebook or friendster (although I always use the medium) because sometimes it hangs in the middle of posting something etc .The internet connection in Malaysia is not so good, and sometimes facebook and friendster cramps with lots of users (I assumed la since payah nak bukak).... To Fida & Aishah - Happy Birthday Sweet - 28. May Allah Bless you always, may all your wishes will come true. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Fida & Aishah, Happy birthday to you....

2016

Setelah sekian lama bersawang .... Harapannya agar tahun 2016 blog ini akan kembali terisi walaupun tidak kerap. Biasalah, medan untuk meluahkan perasaan....Baru perasan, tahun 2015 bermula dan berakhir tanpa sebarang penulisan, huhuhu.... Semoga tahun ini blog ini "hidup" sebagai kenangan buat pemiliknya & mereka yang membaca....

We've been trying....

We've been trying for the past 3 and half years to have a kid. We've gone through several treatments, myself also undergone a minor surgery called 'laparoscopic surgery'. Alhamdulillah, for the first time in my life the UPT shows a positive sign and it was on the very early morning of the 5th of December 2008. My hubby was very happy at that time. We went to a clinic to confirm the pregnancy (scan) and yes, I'm pregnant. The follow-up appointment with specialist was scheduled on the 17th of December 2008. At that time, the baby was fine & it was already 6 weeks. The doctor asked me to come & scan the baby again on the following week, because he needs to check & confirm on my baby heart beat. And 24th of December 2008 was a nightmare for us. The baby heart beat cannot be detected and the doctor felt that this is abnormal. I've been given two options at that time: to do D&C - abort the baby or another two weeks time to rescan & see how's it...