Skip to main content

Little Princess of Aini & Husai....

We went to visit Aini & Husai's little princess last Friday (220509). She is very cute. At the moment, she looks like more on Husai's (raut wajahnya la kan)....But I bet, after this she will looks like her mother too. Biasa la baby kecik nie, kejap ikut muka ayah, kejap nampak macam muka mak dia ;oD Seronok tengok baby nie, tak kira la boy @ girl....Almaklum la, we still trying to have one (doa-doakan yer)....The most exciting part is masa nak cari hadiah....I will spend a lot of time searching for what I like most - macam nak beli kat anak sendiri ;oD Especially kalau baby girl - masya Allah, banyak betul baju yang comel, pretty, sexy, pinky, girly etc....

Ok, introducing Aini & Husai's little princess, the cute & sweet little pie that brings more joy & happiness to the couple yang akan menyambut first anniversary diorang very soon (if I'm not mistaken la).



Nur Anisah Humaira' binti Muhamad Husairi....Anisah, semoga jadi anak yang solehah buat your parents key....Cik Maya & Cik Endz sayang Anisah yang comel ;oD


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy birthday Fida & Aishah....

I really hope that Fida & Aishah will read this entry - especially dedicated to them. I do not prefer sending wishes through facebook or friendster (although I always use the medium) because sometimes it hangs in the middle of posting something etc .The internet connection in Malaysia is not so good, and sometimes facebook and friendster cramps with lots of users (I assumed la since payah nak bukak).... To Fida & Aishah - Happy Birthday Sweet - 28. May Allah Bless you always, may all your wishes will come true. Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Fida & Aishah, Happy birthday to you....

2016

Setelah sekian lama bersawang .... Harapannya agar tahun 2016 blog ini akan kembali terisi walaupun tidak kerap. Biasalah, medan untuk meluahkan perasaan....Baru perasan, tahun 2015 bermula dan berakhir tanpa sebarang penulisan, huhuhu.... Semoga tahun ini blog ini "hidup" sebagai kenangan buat pemiliknya & mereka yang membaca....

We've been trying....

We've been trying for the past 3 and half years to have a kid. We've gone through several treatments, myself also undergone a minor surgery called 'laparoscopic surgery'. Alhamdulillah, for the first time in my life the UPT shows a positive sign and it was on the very early morning of the 5th of December 2008. My hubby was very happy at that time. We went to a clinic to confirm the pregnancy (scan) and yes, I'm pregnant. The follow-up appointment with specialist was scheduled on the 17th of December 2008. At that time, the baby was fine & it was already 6 weeks. The doctor asked me to come & scan the baby again on the following week, because he needs to check & confirm on my baby heart beat. And 24th of December 2008 was a nightmare for us. The baby heart beat cannot be detected and the doctor felt that this is abnormal. I've been given two options at that time: to do D&C - abort the baby or another two weeks time to rescan & see how's it...